For more info: http://micromega.com/en/products/my-range/mydac/
MyDAC is a Digital to Analog converter. Use it to connect your computer, television, Blu-Ray, CD or DVD player etc. to your amplifier. It is really simple to use, simply select STANDBY, USB, COAX, OPTO by turning the wheel.
• USB Input working in asynchronous mode up to 24 bits/192 kHz and accepting
USB audio class 1.0 and USB audio class 2.0 modes without any driver implementation
with Mac and a Micromega downloadable specifi c driver for Windows.
• Insignifi cant jitter in USB asynchronous mode thanks to two very low jitter master
clocks ( 22.5792 MHz for multiple of 44.1 kHz and 24.5760 MHz for multiple of
48 kHz), with dedicated low noise power supplies.
• SPDIF 75 Ω Coaxial input accepting levels as low as 0.2 V p-p.
• SPDIF Toslink Optical input.
• 2 V rms full scale Analog output with low impedance driver.
• Integrated universal power supply 85-265 Vac / 50-60 Hz.
• 4 positions horizontal rotary switch with anodized aluminium wheel profi le. Allows
selection between STBY – USB – COAX – OPTO.
• Elegant textured ABS housing available in 2 colors : White or Black.
• Extremely low power consumption in standby mode (< 0.5 W) and in operation
(< 2.5 W).