For more info: http://micromega.com/en/products/my-range/mygroov/
It is really easy to use, simply select STANDBY, MM, Mute and MC by turning the aluminium wheel.
MM/MC Audiophile Phono Preamplifier
• Differential analog input structure to avoid current injection into the cartridge.
• MyGROOV adapts to all type of cartridges despite of their impedance and sensitivity.
• Four positions horizontal rotary switch with anodized aluminum wheel.
To select between STBY – MM – MUTE – MC
• Out of standby delay to avoid any thump at turn on and when switching
between MM, Mute and MC.
• LED status indicator : Red when MyGROOV is in standby and White in operation.
• Integrated in house designed universal power supply 85-265 Vac / 50-60Hz.
• No electrolytic capacitors in the audio section, neither in the low noise power supply,
nor in the audio path.
• Cartridge load impedance : MM – 47 kΩ / MC – 100 Ω.
• Gain : MM – 40 dB / MC – 60 dB.
• Very Low THD (1 kHz) ≤ 0,001% MM, ≤ 0,005% MC.
• RIAA deviation < ± 1 dB (20 Hz – 20 kHz).
• Frequency response : 20 Hz – 20 kHz.
• Signal to noise ratio > MM – 88 dB ( A weighted) / MC – 76 dB (A weighted)
• Textured ABS enclosure.
• Available in two colors : White and Black
• Very low standby consumption ( <200 mW)
Here’s what Michael Fremer master of all things analog had to say: